What? That’s totally what Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is, at least moreso than a Man of Steel sequel. So remember I learned ten things from Man of Steel, and several of those (like number 4) carry over into this movie and that’s pretty unfortunate. This whole movie is pretty unfortunate, actually.
1) WB/DC doesn’t seem to like Batman much anymore. The studio swapped him out for Crazy Steve.
2) This movie needed more Wonder Woman.
3) Martha Kent is just a plot device.
4) Kryptonians programmed all their ships with a complete history of their race, even their prisoner ships.
5) Batman doesn’t understand the importance of leading enemies away from bystanders.
6) Lex Luthor has daddy issues, apparently?
7) We’re supposed to be believe the downtown areas of Gotham City and Metropolis are apparently completely empty after 5:00 PM.
8) Batman is an objectively terrible detective and Clark Kent is an objectively terrible reporter.
9) Doomsday is a cave troll.
10) Franchises aren’t built in single movie, even one 2.5 hours long.
Well, on to Suicide Squad. Maybe that won’t be so bad. –checks reviews– Dang it.