Yay! Fox got it right!
1) Hyperbaric chambers are indestructible.
2) The fourth wall is overrated.
3) This is probably Stan Lee’s favorite cameo so far.
4) “Negasonic Teenage Warhead” is the coolest name ever.
5) Deadpool is a fool, a fool in love.
6) Wade Wilson does look good in red.
7) Ajax/Francis works for the most inefficient, financially wasteful, non-scientific evil R&D department ever. I mean, seriously, “We’ll inject you with drugs and torture you until something happens or you die?” What kind of scientific method or sound financial sense is that?
8) Deadpool is a fan of sappy ’80s power ballads.
9) Deadpool has seen Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.
10) I want to see “Deadpool 2: Cable and Deadpool” sooooo badly now.
Bonus round – Things I did Not Learn from Deadpool (Because I Already Knew That):
1) Deadpool is not a hero (I learned that from the comics).
2) Rated-R superhero movies can be successful (I learned that from Blade and Blade II).
3) Superhero movies can be fun and successful (I learned that from every single entry in the MCU because they all have a sense of fun which is most obvious in Guardians of the Galaxy).
4) Superweapons will always turn on their creator. Always. (I learned that from pretty much every type of media in the superhero genre).