I’m thinking of funny end scenes after the credits that have no real bearing on the plot, but sure would make me smile. I don’t need teasers; I don’t mind endings like the one after Guardians of the Galaxy. So, in no particular order:
1) Howard the Duck pouring martinis for Iron Man and Rocket Raccoon.
2) Iron Man and Rocket drunkenly arguing about the best way to improve the Iron Man armor, then doing so, drunkenly, and then sobering up and realizing that their great ideas weren’t so great.
3) Captain America and Star-lord discussing who’s most hopelessly out of touch with modern times.
4) Drax and Thor in an arm-wrestling contest.
5) Captain Marvel and Drax in an arm-wrestling contest.
6) Iron Man arguing with Dr. Strange that there’s no such thing as magic.
7) Dr. Strange arguing with Thor that the realm of Asgard is actually magic.
8) Black Widow, Gamora, and Captain Marvel going on a girls’ night out, which ends with them thwarting some kind of crime-in-progress.
9) Any scenario in which Cosmo the Space Dog reveals he’s sentient and telepathic. The comic hijinks are endless.
10) Any scene with Agent Carter and Jarvis and/or Howard Stark (actually I’d like to see that anyway; I am mega-crushing on Agent Carter).
We’ll see if any of the creative team think like me, or think of something better. And yes, I am totally psyched to see “Avengers 2” even if Hank Pym didn’t create Ultron. Truly, these are the halcyon days of superhero movies (for Marvel Studios anyway).